BURNLEY FC IN THE
providing support for people in the local community
The Burnley FC in the Community Foodbank is located in the heart of Burnley and provides support for people in the local community.
Thanks to efforts of our staff and volunteers, the foodbank distributed over 11,556 food parcels to Burnley residents in 2022 and we aim to continue this level of support throughout 2023.
Our emergency food parcels include enough food to last you a 7 day week, and they are customized to meet the needs of you and your family.
We currently work with Burnley Together to deliver this service, so if you are in need of a food parcel, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Burnley Together team on 01282 686402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In these unprecedented times, donations are appreciated more than ever. Whether its bringing down tins to put in our matchday wheelie bins or partnering with us through a business.
If you are a business looking to donate to our foodbank please get in touch with our Foodbank Manager, N.Norris@burnleyfc.com
WHERE TO DONATE
- Asda, Princess Way, Burnley
- Lidl, Colne Road, Burnley
- Barclays Bank, Charter Walk, Burnley
- Marks & Spencer, St James’ Street, Burnley
- Spar, Brunshaw Road, Burnley
- Spar, Todmorden Road, Burnley
- Spar, Harlesyke, Burnley Road
- Spar, Barrowford
- Spar, Padiham Road
- Nationwide Building Society, St James Street, Burnley
- Barclays Bank, St James Street, Burnley
- Lloyds Bank, Manchester Road, Burnley
- Todds Pharmacy, Burnley Road
- Spar, G&E Murgatroyd, Manchester Road, Nelson
- Spar, Leeds Road, Nelson
- Lidl, Rigby Street, Nelson
- Aldi, Whalley Road, Clitheroe
- Lidl, Shawbridge St, Clitheroe
To enrol onto our BTEC Sport Level 3 Extended Diploma, students will need at least five GCSEs at grade C or above, including English (Grade 5)
Level 2 course option is available for those who do not meet the requirements, subject to an interview
If you want any more information on the Foodbank, or if you are interested in offering your time as a volunteer, please contact Nathan Norris, Foodbank Manager:
or call us on 01282 448577