The FIT Clarets programme is designed for men and women aged 35-65 who are looking to lose weight, cut down their alcohol consumption, increase their fitness levels and lead a more active lifestyle.
This free programme is commissioned by the English Football League Trust, who launched their FIT FANS initiative in partnership with Public Health England.
The EFL Trust FIT FANS programme works with over 40 EFL clubs across the country to provide their fans with the knowledge, confidence and motivation to achieve long-term improvements in weight loss and general wellbeing.
By signing up for FIT Clarets, you will :
• Get 12 weekly sessions for free
• Meet other Burnley FC fans on the same journey
• Learn how to improve your health by making better choices
• Receive support from club staff throughout your journey
We have two separate FIT Clarets programmes, one for men aged 35-65 and another for women aged 35-65.
We’re grateful for the support of Burnley Leisure on both programmes.
The main aims of FIT Clarets is to help participants:
• Improve eating habits
• Cut down on alcohol
• Increase your activity levels
• Reduce your weight and waistline
• Support each other to stay on track
For More Information / to sign up
CLICK HERE to register your interest in FIT Clarets
If you have any questions, please contact Martin Payne