MATCHDAY COACHING PACKAGE: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment/Confirmation of Numbers
- For all Matchday Experience Packages there is a minimum booking number of 12 children. For every four children, one adult must be in attendance e.g. for a minimum booking of 12 children, an additional three adult tickets must be purchased.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of the booking. Until this deposit is paid, your booking will not be confirmed, and will be available for sale to other groups.
- All numbers (adults and children) must be confirmed, and the final balance settled three weeks prior to the published date of the fixture. You will lose your booking unless you clear your balance.
- Each participant (i.e. young person) must have completed an Information and Image Consent form. These must be returned to Burnley FC in the Community at the point of confirmation of numbers, and payment of the final balance. Failure to do so will result in your Match Day Experience being cancelled and placed back on sale.
- Should you wish to cancel or claim a refund on your package, we require a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice. Refunds will not be issued for any cancellations made after full payment has been received. The refund will not include the 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Match tickets will NOT be available prior to the day of the fixture. All tickets will be distributed to the lead contact at the end of the coaching session on the day of the fixture.
- It is the responsibility of the lead contact to ensure that the correct number of tickets have been ordered. Burnley FC in the Community offers no guarantee that, in the event of a ticket discrepancy, that additional tickets will be available.
- Tickets are included as part of the matchday experience package, we are therefore unable to carry out any season ticket swaps.
- Match tickets cannot be transferred. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under s.166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- All fixtures are subject to change and Burnley FC in the Community cannot be held responsible as a result of this.
- Matchday experiences cannot be transferred.
- In the event of your fixture is changed Burnley FC in the Community will communicate this to you as soon as practicably possible.
Match Day Experience
- Pre-match coaching may be moved to a different location, in the event that this happening it is the responsibility of the group lead to make your own way to and from the venue.
Burnley FC in the Community will not provide transport to and from Turf Moor.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your group/school/grassroots team/youth club are transported to Turf Moor for the match.
- Burnley FC in the Community is not liable for any disappointment arising from your late or non-arrival on the day.
- The coaching session will take place on an outdoor pitch, in the case of extremely bad weather where the pitch is unsafe the session may be cancelled but the tickets will still be valid.
- Please ensure that your group is appropriately dressed for all weather conditions. We recommend bringing a change of clothing to attend the game afterwards.
- Your group must be appropriately supervised at all times. Burnley FC in the Community stipulate a minimum of one adult to four children, and a maximum of one adult to two children.
- It is the responsibility of the group lead to ensure that the children behave before, during and after the match day experience. Any complaints received regarding your group, will be followed up and may result in Burnley FC in the Community refusing to sell any further matchday experiences to your group.
- Burnley FC in the Community will collect and store your personal information as per the booking and image consent enclosed.
- Details provided in the information forms will, if necessary, be shared with BFCitC and Burnley Football Club.