Get ready for a day of record-breaking achievements and community spirit as Burnley FC’s Fanzone becomes the centre of an extraordinary event: ‘Unite for Hunger’. On Saturday 18th November, from 10am to 3pm, Burnley FC in the Community and Meals with Max will unite in an unprecedented effort to combat hunger and set a world record.
We will be hosting an action-packed day with a wide array of activities for all ages including:
- Live cooking demonstrations from Max McCann.
- The opportunity to meet social media influencers including Simon Squibb.
- Indulge in a variety of food from local businesses.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment from Robbie Culley.
- Showcase your skills in a penalty shoot-out or crossbar challenge.
- Fun activities for the kids.
- Get a haircut and support the food bank with all proceeds.
- Raffles and competitions.
What can you do to help?
- Register for our event today!
- Attendees are encouraged to bring at least one non-perishable food item (e.g., canned goods) for donation.
- If you can’t join us on the day, please consider donating to our GoFundMe campaign. The funds raised will be used to purchase food items a few days before the event.
- We also have an exciting new product coming out in collaboration with Max, available for purchase, with profits going toward supporting the Foodbank.
Max, who has been working incredibly closely with the charity over the past few months told us, “I am absolutely thrilled to join hands with Burnley FC in the Community for our world record food donation attempt. This event is a testament to our unwavering commitment to making a real impact in the lives of those facing food insecurity. While we aim to break records on November 18th, we understand that the issue runs deeper. This is just the beginning of our journey, and in the coming months, we have exciting plans in store to tackle food insecurity even more comprehensively. Together, we can make a lasting difference.”
Please support this event wherever you can, whether it’s by bringing down a donation on the day and being a part of this incredible event or by making a donation on our GoFundMe page. During the Christmas period, we need your support more than ever, so every little bit really does help.
For more information on this event please contact Georgia Hargreaves, firstname.lastname@example.org